Jan 31, 2010

My heart grows fonder...



I've heard the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" many times. I didn't always agree with it. For example when I was absent from school, my heart did not grow fonder (my former students will like that). But at this point in my life it is true beyond measure. I've been in Fort Wayne, IN for a few days and have enjoyed my time with friends and family so much, but in my heart there is a constant ache. Adam and I have been friends for several years and married for over two years, and in that time my affections have grown more than I ever thought possible for another person on this earth. He has taught me so much, loved me through some extremely difficult times, led me very well, and been more adoring than any husband ought. I miss him and my heart grows fonder by the moment.

(I will give a full update on my time here when I get back.)

0 comments: