May 17, 2008

Beauty

We have had three of the most beautiful days in a very...very long time. Tomorrow is supposed to be the 4th day of sunshine in row! If that happens, it will be the first time since January...before that it was September. We like sunshine, so it was the perfect day to be outside. My family was camping at Silver Falls, but Adam and I weren't too stoked about camping because we were disbelieving that there would be nice weather. The weather proved amazing so we drove down for the day. We hung out with the family, played with Alex in the water, and went on a nice little hike to see 2 of the 10 waterfalls. The smaller one is called Frenchie Falls and the larger one is the South Falls. The South Falls was so amazing it looked like a movie set. We hiked down and got to go around behind the waterfall. It is truly one of God's amazing works!





1 comments:

M. Hurt said...

Hey, Adam! I hadn't read your blog in FOREVER - and I see that you're married! Congratulations to you and your wife Kattie. Marriage is great...my husband and I are going to celebrate 2 years of marriage soon! Anyways, just wanted to say hello after all this time. God bless!